Supermicro A+ EPYC 7003 Portfolio
A+ product family packs more performance per rack unit with more CPU cores, more GPUs, more NVMe drives, and more high-speed networking connections, achieved through our innovative system architectures and thermal designs, developed in close collaboration with AMD.
Built for modern data centre workloads, A+ servers fully utilize fast PCI-E 4.0 lanes with the latest technologies, including up to 200G networking, GPUDirect RDMA and Storage with ultra-fast NVMe and NVMe-oF capability, directly connected CPU-GPU, and GPU-GPU interconnection for the fastest I/O speed with the lowest latency.
The broadest portfolio of flexible and highly configurable systems deliver optimized performance, faster time to results, and better outcomes for every modern data centre workload while providing cost-effective versatility with compelling TCO and TCE.
Browse our most comprehensive line of Supermicro EPYC 7003 powered servers
- Up to 64 cores/128 threads per socket with AMD EPYC™ 7003 and 7002 Series Processors
- Up to 32 DIMMs of DDR4-3200MHz memory for up to 8TB per system
- Increased I/O throughput with PCI-E 4.0 and up to 128 lanes per socket
- Hot-pluggable U.2 NVMe storage for better application responsiveness
- 3-Year Limited Warranty and 24-hour technical support